Preauthorized Payment Plan
Set up a preauthorized payment plan for your recurring invoices which will be automatically billed to your credit card or bank account!
How It Works
- Your invoice is emailed to you
- PayPal automatically withdraws the balance from your PayPal account or will charge your credit card
- A receipt for the payment is emailed to you by PayPal to provide confirmation of the transaction
How To Sign Up
- Set the maximum - Using the dropdown menu below, choose the maximum amount you wish to allow for preauthorized payments. Should you ever have an invoice that exceeds the maximum you set below, you can increase the maximum (with your PayPal account) or you can choose to pay the invoice by cheque or eTransfer. For credit card payments, PayPal's system does check to confirm that the credit card has enough of a credit limit to support the maximum you choose. If your registration fails, try indicating a lower maximum.
- Click "Sign Up" - Once you click "Sign Up" below, you will be brought to the PayPal website. From there you can log into your PayPal account to complete the sign-up. Or if you don't have a PayPal account, you can sign up for a free account or just enter in your credit card information on the secure page.