As I enter my 13th year, I realize this milestone was made possible by the support of clients and friends like you. I say thank you for supporting me, trusting me with your online brand/identity, and believing in my creative solutions. Thank you for 12 great years and I look forward to being there for you for the next 12!
Fun facts of December 19, 2005:
- There have been 4,383 days since I opened my doors and exactly 148 full moons! I think I may have seen about 30.
- If I were a dog I would be turning 69!
- Run It! by Chris Brown was the #1 song on the billboards (I don’t know this tune!)
- This is what your Facebook profile looked like in 2005!
- This is what Google looked like – wow how standards have changed!
Look how far we’ve come
I really wished I had kept copies of my first, second, and third websites. How fun it would be to showcase them here. My first website didn’t even have social media icons. Even my second website wasn’t even Responsive Design, however, it was built in WordPress! My third site was responsive and did include links to social.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
It’s incredible at how much I’ve accomplished in the 4,383 days since I opened my doors. My first 4 customers who walked into my office and believed in me are still with me to this day. I’m honoured to be in such good company.
Thank you to each client who has done business with me and giving me an opportunity to grow my skills and to learn something new. Thank you to my current customers who rely on my abilities and creative thinking. I also want to say thank you to my soon to be customers who will walk through my door someday in the future.
Until Next year….